Working across television, editorial and with top celebrities such as Emma Watson, Lily Cole and Laura Bailey – make-up artist Charlie Duffy is constantly up to date with the latest makeup trends. Charlie has kindly given us her top summer make-up tips to help you look great all summer long…
1) Mix a little moisturiser to your foundation to effectively give yourself a tinted moisturiser.
2) Keep eye make up to a minimum for Summer. Use a waterproof mascara and eyeliner to avoid smudging in the heat or alternatively tint your lashes and use a clear mascara on top.
3) A good bronzer in the right colour can double up as an eyeshadow, blusher and mixed with a little Vaseline even a lip gloss.
4) This Summer it’s all about the lips. Matt lipsticks in bright colours are all the rage! Reds, oranges and hot pinks. Pair them with a simple eye make up for full effect.
5) To avoid looking shiny in the sun apply a matifier rather than powder.It will take away the shine without the clogging effect of powder.
To check out Charlie Duffy’s portfolio click here.