Feeling a little worn out this season? Dry skin, frizzy hair and a flaky face will do that, no surprises there. Makeup artist Ginni Bogado has kindly given us her quick tips to beat the winter blues and help you get back to your old (or not so old) self….
Ginni works on high profile jobs around the world and has worked for magazines such as Glamour, Vogue and Marie Claire, and brands including Nina Ricci, Burberry and Marks and Spencer.
– More than ever, remember to moisturise. Try using Dr Jart’s water infused BB cream – a 3 in one miracle cream. It moisturises protects and covers, giving the skin a dewy glow. Don’t be alarmed when first applied; although it’s slightly grey, it adapts to your skin tone.
– If you need a little extra coverage under the eyes, try by Terry’s touché velouté one of my favourite concealers. It glides on under eyes and any other areas that need a little extra coverage.
– Curl lashes and apply Phyto-stretch mascara from Sisley, it’s one of the best on the market for condition and length.
– Add a little après ski glo with hourglass aura creme blush. If you already have a high colour and prefer the bronzed look, the Christian Dior les nudes range is unbelievable and it adapts to your skin tone so there is no chance of being tangoed.
– Lips love Mac’s Creme sheen Glass in flowering lotus. This will brighten and add a freshness to the lips.
– For the ultimate treat, Sisley Black Rosé Creme mask is a must for keeping the skin hydrated and plump.
Take a look at Ginni Bogado’s portfolio here…